QuickBuild is a cross-platform build automation and management server that unifies all levels of builds such as continuous integration, daily build, QA and release build. Build can be promoted from one level to another, triggering desired steps such as sending notification, source code re-labeling, etc. QuickBuild enables a build-centric process to drive the smooth delivery of builds between different groups of the team.
Some feature highlights:
1. Powerful but easy to use interface. You are able to control behavior of QuickBuild through OGNL expressions.
2. Builds are set up through configurations which are organized hierarchically. Child configurations are able to inherit settings from parent, and can selectively override some of them. This way, large number of build configurations can be managed very easily.
3. Build promotion support enables builds flow across different parties (such as developers, QA, release manager, etc.) in your team without extra management effort.
4. Powerful remote and multi-platform build ability, and also parallel build support.
5. Powerful build dependency handling. You are able to make a project depends on other projects even they are in different machines.
6. Fully customizable build process gives the flexibility to define your own build steps, and determine their order and concurrence.
7. Rich set of web service API allows you operate on almost every type of object in QuickBuild programmatically. Through this API, it is possible to integrate QuickBuild with other applications in your organization.